Monday 18 July 2011

Ban Ki Moon get's cozy with New York Media

20110715ENTERTAINMENT7A.mov

CELEBRATION FOR U.N. SEC. GENERAL BAN KI MOON: And this week, a true honor for me as I emceed an event on behalf of U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki Moon. I have some pictures to share starting with his excellency and his wife. What a treat. I mean here's a man who is in charge of representing 192 nations and he made time to meet with me and other members of the media which included FOX Station President Dennis Swanson. The event celebrated the appointment of the secretary general's second term. Dennis said it best: "The world is in turmoil…so we applaud you for wanting to do the job again." The night also included musical performances by Michelle Kim of the New York Philharmonic and, world renowned flutist Jasmine Choi Ambassador Young Mok Kim, who was responsible for the whole evening. My favorite part of the night-- a birthday cake for the world leader.


No comments: