Tuesday 17 March 2009

UN's Broken Promises (a movie By Ron Silver and David N. Bossie)


WHEN the United Nations Charter was signed in 1945, it promised to "save succeeding generations from the scourge of war."

Sixty-four years later, the United Nations is at a crossroads. Never have the organization's ideals and institutions been under greater strain and scrutiny.

What follows is an abridged version of the arguments made in our new documentary film, "Broken Promises, The United Nations at 60." It is a call for the United Nations to live up to the goals and objectives of its charter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very informative. I like the way you are currently handling the blog. It is just facts and information. You are allowing the reader to come up with his / her own conclusion or opinion. Big improvements from last postings.

Anonymous said...

This is my third comment to you. I noticed you need approval before you post. You did not post my first message, but I see that you read it since you are not attacking people any longer. Since, you are currently stating facts, I would like to share some facts and information on a person who worked illegally. Do you want me to send you the information I have via this comment page or do you have an email address. Leave me some clue as what to do on your next posting.
Regards,
US Citizen, not working at the UN